[kronolith] Fwd: Palm Sync and Kronolith

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Mon Mar 3 10:49:08 PST 2003

>Hi Chuck,
>I saw your name in one of the discussion (Tue, 26 Feb 2002 ) about Palm and
>Kronolith. We are using IMP and web calendar, we are untested to know if
>their
>is a way to sync your palm pilot to web calendar.

Not currently

>If not, what does it take to have it done.
>Many Thanks in advance.

For M$-Windows clients one would have to create a plugin for HotSync/Palm
Desktop that communicated with Kronolith (via XML-RPC presumably). See -

http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/docs/conduits/win/CComp_GettingStarted.html
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/cdk/win/readme.html

I'd be interested in see-ing this as it would move Horde closer to being a
complete Exchange killer.  I was looking into grabbing some student from a local
college and coralling them into doing this, but haven't had much luck so far.

I know PHP & XML-RPC, but nothing about developing for M$-Windows.

Would eb nice to sync the address book with Turba, the Task List with NAG, the
Memo Pad with mNemo....  But I'm probably just dreaming.