[kronolith] Fwd: Palm Sync and Kronolith

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Mon Mar 3 08:14:28 PST 2003

I can't seem to find the links now, but I have done some thinking about this in
the past and had managed to track down some Java based conduits for sql database
syncing. It looks like a possible way to extend the portable nature of Horde
into the palm syncing area. I am pretty sure there were two projects on
sourceforge that might do this. Unfortunately, I can't get a search to go
through at the moment, "High Server load."

I will post them later if I manage to find them. Or if someone else can find
them please post.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology