[kronolith] Fwd: Palm Sync and Kronolith

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Mon Mar 3 11:05:44 PST 2003

I am progressing on a Horde conduit for the Palm Desktop.  I have the PC
Overwrites Handheld method working for memos and tasks.  I should have
the same done for calendars soon.

I will try to get the code into CVS in the next week or so.  It is being
developed with VB.NET, so you will need a licensed copy of VB.NET to
work on the code itself.  You will also need to be running an up-to-date
CVS version of Horde to use the conduit.

I will also look into creating a mailing list, etc.

As a side nore, I've been doing ths pretty much to the exclusion of
everything else...I will try to check back for more messages on this
thread, but I'm about 6000 messages behind on my mailing lists right now :)

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at riboflavin.net