[kronolith] SyncML support

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 4 11:10:10 PST 2003

Quoting Peter Paul Elfferich <pp at dia.uva.nl>:

> How about a WAP version of Kronolith (like MIMP for IMP)?

Sure. Send patches here.

> But I guess I'll have to be patient since I'll be too busy to work on
> this myself unfortunately.

Oh, well. Patience doesn't breed much software, unfortunately.

> PS: People at work are asking about calendar sharing etc. so I'm
> considering switching to HEAD; what's the best way to get most stable
> Horde possible from the HEAD the branch?

Either just run out of CVS and track things regularly, or use snapshots and
stop when you're happy with a stable set of features.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.