[kronolith] Fwd: Kronolith/current state

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 7 13:38:27 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from David.Cook at attcanada.com -----
    Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:38:22 -0700
    From: "Cook, David" <David.Cook at attcanada.com>
 Subject: Kronolith/current state
      To: "'chuck at horde.org'" <chuck at horde.org>

Chuck, I notice the 1.107 release notes in CVS (dated Feb 27) briefly
discussing Palm synchronization. This got me wondering what state the CVS
tree is in now.

I have been looking for a shared calendar app for our church for about 20
people. Some of them have Palm handhelds as well.
How close are you at this point to achieving this?

By the way, we are using IMP now and you guys do great work!

Thanks, dbc.
David B. Cook			email: 	david.cook at attcanda.com
Advanced Contact Solutions		tel:	416-345-3041
AT&T Canada Ltd.
200 Wellington St. West, 9th Floor
Toronto, Ontario. Canada. M5V 3G2

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.