[kronolith] Using MCAL

Brenda Bell k15a-list-horde at theotherbell.com
Sat Mar 8 09:48:53 PST 2003

I'm running Kronolith 1.0.  From what I've been able to gather from
the mailing list archives, alerts are only available in this version
with the MCAL backend.  If this is true, I'm interested in switching
my configuration to use MCAL rather than MySQL and have a simple
question about dependencies.

Sourceforge lists 4 downloads for the MCAL project:  gmcal, libmcal,
libmcal drivers and mcal.  To use an MCAL backend with Kronolith, do I
need to install all 4 downloads?  If not, which ones are required by
Kronolith?

--
Brenda