[kronolith] Pages not displaying properly

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltech.com
Tue Mar 25 19:07:08 PST 2003

I've searched through the archives and haven't found anything like this,
so forgive me if it has already been answered.
I've just installed Kronolith V1.0 stable into my existing working Horde
setup (Horde 2.2.1). The problem I'm having is that the pages don't seem
to be being parsed correctly; I'm only seeing code I'm not seeing the
pages displayed properly. The first line on the page is ' : '' ?>
Then I get the Today, Go To, Work Week, etc graphics.The rest of the
page is the HTML stuff that gets displayed properly, but any PHP code is
displayed as text.

Any ideas? The file permissions are the same as all my other Horde apps
(IMP, Turba), and I think the configuration in the Properties file for
horde are correct as well (the same as the others anyway).

Thank-you

Kenton Smith