[kronolith] Kronolith/invite - cvs head - kronolith mysql - turba ldap

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Mar 29 06:40:50 PST 2003

Inviting to an kronolith event is now generating the following error in
httpd-error.log when the form is submitted and a blank screen is generated:

PHP Fatal error:  Undefined class name 'data' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Data.php on line 195

I'm sure it was working a couple of weeks ago.

Also while testing I noticed that when using the addressbook  option
a value must be added in the search field.  I'm not sure if that was
intentional but in the compose address book it searches for all.

As a temporary fix/hack I just changed line 16 in contacts.inc to:

<input value="<?php echo empty($search) ? $search . '*' : $search ?>"
from:
<input value="<?php echo $search ?>"

That is obviously not the correct solution because contact.inc in imp
works without it but it does define the issue.

Thanks,

ed