[kronolith] calendar's not saved...

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Thu Apr 10 14:25:19 PDT 2003

Hi,

Using cvs HEAD of kronolith, I'm a little
confused about what is happening, if it is
a bug or I haven't configured something.
I have created a new calendar, shared
between myself and someone else called
IT Dept Calendar.  We added our current
holidays to it for this month.  The calendar
shows up in the upper right hand corner drop
down box which lists the possible calendars.
When I go to options -> calendars  the drop
down box has both my calendar and IT Dept
Calendar, but when I then do edit calendars,
only the default, My Calendar is available for
editing.  I guess this seems more like a bug
to me as I've logged out and back in and
the IT Dept Calender persists between sessions.

Or haven't I cofigured something correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Bill