[kronolith] calendar's not saved...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 11 01:40:46 PDT 2003

Please keep threads on the list, for other developers, users, and the
archives.

Quoting Bill Dossett <bd at emtex.com>:

> Yes, I created it, left the calendar options and then went
> back to calendar and the drop down box doesn't have the
> calendar that I created.

Dunno then. Check the owner field of the share, look at listCalendars() and
listShares() and see if you're really the owner, and why it's not being
included.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of
darkness. It is not the night that kills, but the frost." - Miguel de
Unamuno