Fwd: Re: Re: [kronolith] CVS install problem

tickticker tickticker at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 18:10:49 PDT 2003

Jan,

For some reason my two responses did not make it to the list, so here they are
for the record.

First one said that I had figured out the version by checking the CHANGES
file.

The second one said that I downloaded RELENG_1 and did a diff and there were
only two files that I replaced in the production directory that had the
KRONOLITH_1_1_RC3 install.  Everything works great.

Tip o' the day: make sure no one is restarting apache when you are testing the
install for the first time and the company president is looking over your
shoulder to see it work.

anthony

--

anthony