[kronolith] Further work on kronolith/lib/api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 22 00:28:16 PDT 2003

Quoting Matthew Sackman <matthew at sackman.co.uk>:

> I've now managed to get the _kronolith_import_vevent to work correctly
> from xml_rpc. In that function I require horde/lib/iCalendar.php and
> horde/lib/iCalendar/vevent.php

Are you saying it doesn't work currently? What's wrong with the code that's
already there?

There shouldn't be a difference between calling that code from xml-rpc and
as a registry method...

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of
darkness. It is not the night that kills, but the frost." - Miguel de
Unamuno