[kronolith] Calendar Permissions

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon May 5 00:53:08 PDT 2003

Quoting Matthew Sackman <matthew at sackman.co.uk>:

> > > And it's not fixed in either HEAD nor the default branch: I can still

HEAD is the default branch, unless you've somehow configured your client
or checkout otherwise.

> OK, if I just do a cvs -z 3 co horde then I get one version (what I
> refer to as the default version). This is different from if I do cvs -z
> 3 co -r HEAD horde

They should, under normal circumstances, be the same version.  The default
should be HEAD.

> And yes, today I've taked fresh checkouts of horde and kronolith from
> both HEAD and default and both still leak the information in the manner
> described.

Because they should be the same checkout.  Check the lib/versions.php
file to see which version you really have for each.

Normally not specifying something with -r is the same as specifying
-r HEAD.  Only way I know around this is to use a specific -r on a
file checkout/update.  For example, if I update with something like
"cvs update -r 1.6 somefile" then "somefile" will always stay at 1.6
no matter how many updates I do, unless I again specify a specific
"-r" when I update it.  But if you are doing a new "cvs co" into
an empty directory, nothing like that should apply.

You seem to have a unique cvs setup/problem that is beyond my CVS
knowledge.  What site are you getting the cvs from?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!