[kronolith] creating additional calendars

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Tue May 6 16:37:47 PDT 2003

Hello,

running CVS HEAD from yesterday with apache 1.3.27, php 4.3.0, mysql
3.23.52.

When trying to add another calendar it doesn't get stored. There are no
errors. I did read about changing the categories in /horde/config/conf.php
from "none" to "sql", but the result of this is that I have problems with
other modules:

In nag and tasks etc. I can't add new tasks or notes because there is no
more button for this. I guess it has to do with permissions? Switching back
to categories=none make these modules work again, but I would like to
create a shared calendar also.

Could anybody give me a hint, please?

Thank you!

Andy