[kronolith] undefined function: iswarning()

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Thu May 8 20:13:16 PDT 2003

Hey

   I am working on setting up Kronolith 1.1 to access a MySQL database.  I set
the driver to sql, and setup the SQL driver parameters.  I also commented out
the MSTORE driver section.  When I try to access the calendar I only get the
following error message.  I have successfully configured Turba to access the
same database.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning()
in /usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64

-James