[kronolith] feature request with shared calendars

Jason Rust jrust at rustyparts.com
Tue May 13 15:56:14 PDT 2003

> > Now that I've got shared calendars working (very nice!), it sure would be
> > nice if it would record the user that added and/or last modified an event
> > and when they did it.  We're testing it in our company and we have
> > several staff members that would be adding appointments to different
> > people's calendars.
>
> Patch?

The creator permissions patch that I sent to the dev list adds some of this
functionality.  The user who created the event is stored in the database
and displayed on the view page.  It also adds special permissions for
the user who created the event.  It does not, however, store the time the
user created it or who last edited the event.

-Jason