[kronolith] Auto shared calendars

Mario Andres Yepes C marioy at upb.edu.co
Thu May 29 09:13:38 PDT 2003

Sorry, my english is not that good. By asignature I mean an academic course.
So what I want to do is this.

Case 1:
When a Phisics teacher logs into horde and selects kronolith, in the list of
calendars there is one for "Phisics 101". This calendar must be premade by a
script or maybe by a hook function that makes a look-up in a database.

Case 2
When a "Phisics 101" student logs into horde, and selects kronolith, there
must be a "Phisics 101" calendar. with all the data that the teacher whants
to share.

Hope this clarifies things.

Regards.
Mario