[kronolith] My first mail asking for kronolith features

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Tue Jun 17 10:27:45 PDT 2003

Hi everybody, I´ve been using IMP from Horde for a couple of years but
I´m newbie with kronolith. I would like to install a calendar with my
mail but I expect some features of the calendar software. So:

Is there email alarms supported in kronolith? I´ve seen some kind of
banner alarmas when you´re logged in th application but, is there any
version (better if it´s released) which supports this?

Is it supported by any version of the kronolith application the
"Invitation feature", I mean, some way to invite people by email (or
better by shared calendars) to some task appended to your calendar? (it
doen´t matter if IMP or Turba is required).

I would be very pleased if somebody could give me some hints (or URL ;-)
of features supported by each version of kronolith and the requirements
to achieve those features.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your horde!!!

Jorge