[kronolith] mysql horde.kronolith_events => calendar_id wrong records in it ?

Markus Dejmek markus at tekkno.net
Tue Jun 17 00:37:36 PDT 2003

hi fellows,

I not sure if this is a bug, or I did a mistake in the configuration.
But If I create a new event, the calendar_id is my username.
If you use only one calendar it doesnot matter.
But I like to use multiple calendars ( public and privat ), and
I see the entrys of both calendars in each calendar.
And fault is caused, because my username is used as calendar_id.

below a small pull-out of my mysql database