[kronolith] error issues with CVS version

Kevin Hoffer kevinh at inetplus.net
Fri Jun 27 10:47:09 PDT 2003

I installed the CVS version of all the stuff I use on my production
version to test it out because I wanted to be able to search headers
instead of just subject and such in imp. I got it all working with the
exception of Kronolith If I go to it I get the following errors

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/webmail2.privacyone.net/horde/lib/Category/n
ull.php on line 122

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - assumed
'PEAR_LOG_DEBUG' in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/webmail2.privacyone.net/horde/kronolith/lib/
Driver/sql.php on line 103
There was an error adding the event: DB Error: no such field
Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/webmail2.privacyone.net/horde/lib/Category/n
ull.php on line 122

Then if I try to add something I get this

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - assumed
'PEAR_LOG_DEBUG' in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/webmail2.privacyone.net/horde/kronolith/lib/
Driver/sql.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/webmail2.privacyone.net/horde/kronolith/lib/
Driver/sql.php:197) in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/webmail2.privacyone.net/horde/kronolith/adde
ventaction.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: PEAR_LOG_DEBUG in /usr/local/lib/php/Log.php on
line 182

I have to log library installed with pear but no clue why this error is
there.

I also have no clue where it is logging stuff it is is logging it in log
files. I can't seem to find them

Kevin Hoffer
kevinh at chartermi.net