[kronolith] (no subject)

Brenda Bell k15a-list-horde at theotherbell.com
Sat Jun 28 17:29:39 PDT 2003

I was running Horde 2.2.3 on Apache 2.0.43 and PHP 4.2.3 without any issues
(I manually patched things for the relative bug).  Then I upgraded to
Apache 2.0.46 and PHP 4.3.2.  IMP (3.2), mnemo (1.1), nag (1.1) and turba
(1.2) work just fine.  But when I try to access the calendar, I get a blank
page.  No errors, no text, nothing.  The page source is a frameset with an
empty trame.

Can someone give me some ideas as to where I should start looking for the
problem?  Is there a way to enable some sort of debug mode to get more
information?

--
Brenda