[kronolith] iCal Stuff

Derek Martin derek at derekmartin.homedns.org
Wed Jul 2 14:52:53 PDT 2003

Hi everyone!

>From the website:
2002-07-30: Kronolith supports iCalendar!

Support for iCalendar (previously known as vCalendar) data in Kronolith
has taken a few huge steps forward recently. We now support importing
and exporting iCalendar data from the import/export interface, and Horde
now provides and iCalendar viewer which lets you save events to your
calendar from invitation emails, right from IMP!
Curious, I have Kronolith 1.1 (final) and am not seeing this option in
import/export..can someone point me the way?

Thanks!
Derek

Derek Martin
YOU Networks Administrator