[kronolith] Kronolith installation error

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jul 3 09:59:29 PDT 2003

Trying to get Kronolith installed off of yesterday's HEAD snapshot.  I don't
have mcal installed, am using MySQL, and have done configuration in
Administration.

When I try to access Kronolith, I get an error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/month.php on line 103

I have viewed my sql log, and can confirm that the queries are being run, so
there is definitely a connection being made.  I created the kronolith table
from scratch so there are no issues with old/missing fields in the table
because I previously had an older version installed.

TIA

Rob