[kronolith] new tasks are added twice

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Thu Jul 10 05:03:28 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using the Konqueror browser on my Sharp Zaurus PDA (using the OpenZaurus linux distribution, and konqueror-snapshot-full_0.9.1-20021229.2_arm.ipk).

When I save a new task in Kronolith 1.1, the newly-created task always appears twice in the task list. I always have to delete one of the two identical tasks.

I haven't seen this with any another browser (including Konqueror on RedHat9).

Has anyone else seen or fixed this? There aren't many choices of browser for the PDA, so it would be nice to get Konqueror working.

- Mike