[kronolith] No Permissions on .icl import

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Tue Jul 15 07:01:32 PDT 2003

I've looked through kronolith/lib/api and have located the code that is
generating my no permissions error, at about line 212:

if (!array_key_exists($cal, Kronolith::listCalendars(false, _PERMS_EDIT))) {
    return PEAR::raiseError(_("Permission Denied"));
}

The value of $cal is "rbrandt at csd-bes.net".

I used print_r() to get the Kronolith::listCalendars data; the relevent items
seem to be near the bottom:

"[data] => Array ( [perm] => Array ( [users] => Array ( [rbrandt at csd-bes.net] =>
30 ) [creator] => 30 [guest] => 30 [default] => 30 ) [name] => Rob`s Calendar
[type] => 1 [owner] => rbrandt at csd-bes.net [desc] => This is Rob Brandt's
personal calendar. ) [name] => c313e285c587b2c79d94cca558f0a1b8 [order] => ) )
1"

Although I don't know what it means.  At least I know that it's got my identity
correct, and knows my default calendar.  I don't know the meaning of "30" for
permissions.

Rob