[kronolith] New features in HEAD version??

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jul 17 06:03:23 PDT 2003

Quoting Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo at sgi.es>:

> Thanks Chuck, I checked this too items before (because I read then in
> the distribution lists. My category driver is set to sql (with no other
> params array):
>
> $conf['category']['driver'] = 'sql';

Well, something is definitely wrong in your categories setup. Is this a clean
install? If not, did you run the category/permission migration script?

> And I added the mail to the default Identity but I still can´t see
> neither the invite button when I try to create an event nor any calendar
> created.

Not sure about this.

> Thanks for your help. I´m quite interested in shared calendars and
> inviting people to events...Is this posible to achieve this two features
> with authentication through IMP against an IMAP server (which uses
> OpenLDAP to auth users)?

Yes.

> Why I get "Adding users is disabled.
> Your authentication backend does not support adding users, or the
> feature has been disabled for some other reason.Listing users is
> disabled. Your authentication backend does not support listing users, or
> the feature has been disabled for some other reason." message when I try
> to manage users with my Administrator User???

Because user admin is not part of the IMAP protocol.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
They're just looking at a wall of meat.