[kronolith] New features in HEAD version??

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu Jul 17 07:39:32 PDT 2003

Jorge,

I also noticed you got a "Permission Denied" error.  Have you checked
your database to make sure that your database user has permission to
add data to the tables, etc.?  You should if you ran the scripts, but
it's worth a check.  It might also be worth it to wipe out your
kronolith_events table, horde_categories table, and
horde_category_attributes table and rebuild them all from the
scripts.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening