[kronolith] New features in HEAD version??

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Thu Jul 17 08:08:16 PDT 2003

I´m getting mad with this problem. I have tested to recreate the horde
database with the scripts form the horde and kronolith packages and
nothing changed.

It seems to be obvious that there is some problem to access to save
events to the database, but I don´t know what i´m missing. When I
install horde with IMP and kronolith, is neccessary to create any group
or any permissions set before a user could manage his own calendar and
create new events?  Cna anybody send me the exact db creation scripts
for a MySQL server to use horde with IMP and kronolith?

I have foud another problem when trying to create a group. It show my a
DB Error:syntax Error, but when I go to groups (and looking on my
horde_catagories table I can see the group entry, but I cannot add any
user to it.

Any ideas of what may be happening?????

Thanks

Jorge