[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 11:47:01 PDT 2003

Gary:

Alright...sounds good.  If it works or not, I would
like to find out what is wrong with my setup though.

I checked my /var/db directory...and there is nothing
in there!  If you're sending me the db directory,
sounds to me like something should be in
there....maybe that's what's wrong with mine..

As with Redhat, as I'm sure you know....the httpd
document root is /var/www/html.....so horde and
kronolith are located as follows -->
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith

Talk to you later.

Thanks again,