[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 12:35:29 PDT 2003

Gary:

The only script I ran was the mysql_create.sql
script....it created the horde database and its
tables.
Like I have said before, I am pretty confident that I
created a user successfully in the horde_users
table...so I didn't run the auth.sql script....when i
do run it though:

mysql --user=root --password=mypassword horde
<auth.sql

the error I get:

ERROR 1050 at line 3: Table 'horde_users' already
exists

Am I supposed to run any of the other? ..prefs.sql ,
sessionhandler.sql , vfs.sql , category_mysql.sql ,
category.sql ??  I read the README in the scripts
directory, and it dosn't say anywhere about the other
scripts...What does your /var/db directory have in
it?..if you can check from work...

If I could describe the problem here - as I'm sure the
list has a general idea - I'm thinking where the
database(DB) and the horde frontend are on toally
separate islands...not talking to eachother an don't
know about eachother.....no authentication checking is
taking place.

Adrian