[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:42:34 PDT 2003

Quoting Adrian DeBoer <stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com>:

> Can I call one of you nice people on the mailing list?

Best to keep it on the list.

> I'm pulling my hair out with this problem (actually
> for the last 6 months).....I can't login into the
> Horde system!!  I suucessfully added a user (see my
> me....the page just refreshes.....no authentication
> errors...

Post again, probably to the Horde list and not kronolith list.
Include your versions.  Include your $conf['auth'] section of your
Horde config, and anything else relavent to auth in that file or
in horde/config/registry.php.

Check your log files (system, horde, web server, sql, etc) and report any
thing you find in them.  And we'll try to help from there.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!