[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 10:39:15 PDT 2003

I am running:
RedHat 9:
- mysql-3.23.54a-11(default with Redhat 9)
- php-4.2.2-17     (default with Redhat 9)
- kronolith 1.0
- horde 2.2

I just realized my versions of Horde and kronolith are
a little old, but I'll update them and see what
happens.  I am still doubtful whether it will fix my
problem...logging into the horde system...

Let me know of any suggestions...  I am on a dial-up
connection, so i answer you again in an hour or
so...as I must disconnect periodically.

Thanks