[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:07:31 PDT 2003

> Make sure the php-mysql rpm is loaded.

It is installed...I think.  I did a rpm -q php-mysql
and it brought back the result of php-mysql-4.2.2-17.

For those of you with this working - (and yes Eric, I
will start posting my non-kronolith questions in the
horde forum)....do you get an authentication error
-ie) "You typed the wrong password" sort of error when
the wrong password is given - or does the Horde login
page just refresh itself with no errors at all - like
the case with me....

I did update my PEAR package - so the only modules
that have a red No by them are MCAL Support and
Mcrypt Support...everything else is a green Yes...in
the test.php.

the mystery goes on.....