[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:56:20 PDT 2003

Quoting Adrian DeBoer <stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com>:

> RedHat 9:
> - mysql-3.23.54a-11(default with Redhat 9)
> - php-4.2.2-17     (default with Redhat 9)

Make sure the php-mysql rpm is loaded.

> - kronolith 1.0
> - horde 2.2
>
> I just realized my versions of Horde and kronolith are
> a little old, but I'll update them and see what
> happens.  I am still doubtful whether it will fix my
> problem...logging into the horde system...

Nope, it won't.  Horde is old, but that isn't an issue.  You can stay
with Horde 2.2 if you want.  Kronolith should be updated as the new
version has many desirable features.  The old one should work, but the
newest one is much, much better (feature wise).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!