[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Adrian DeBoer stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:22:51 PDT 2003

> So, check your
> horde/config/horde.php and
> see what if anything you set to use sql.  And make
> sure if you told
> it to use it for sql, that you run the appropriate
> sql script.

In the horde.php it has the following section:

// What backend should we use for authenticating users
to Horde? Valid
// options are currently 'imap', 'ldap', 'mcal',
'sql', 'ftp', 'smb',
// 'krb5' and 'radius'.
$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';

Do I add in 'mysql' to the last line??  Or does it by
default assume that I am using mysql....like it says
later in the document..

I feel bad for abusing the list....this is just
frustrating.  As soon as i get this solved - I'm going
to make a Horde HOWTO - complete with pictures and
everything!

Thanks again....Go LongHorns! Hook'em!

Adrian