[kronolith] can I call someone ?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 29 14:52:50 PDT 2003

Quoting Adrian DeBoer <stud_muffin_540 at yahoo.com>:

> Am I supposed to run any of the other? ..prefs.sql ,
> sessionhandler.sql , vfs.sql , category_mysql.sql ,
> category.sql ??  I read the README in the scripts
> directory, and it dosn't say anywhere about the other
> scripts...

*IF* you configured Horde to put preferences in sql, *then* you need
to run prefs.sql, otherwise you don't.

*IF* you configured Horde to put categories in sql, *then* you need
to run category.sql, otherwise you don't...

And so on for each thing.  So, check your horde/config/horde.php and
see what if anything you set to use sql.  And make sure if you told
it to use it for sql, that you run the appropriate sql script.

You don't need to run auth.sql as the main mysql_create.sql contains
the code to create the user's table.  Not sure why it is duplicated
that way.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics