[kronolith] )newbie)Adding a Show All calendars button.

Simon jespersen shj at pine.dk
Tue Sep 2 05:02:30 PDT 2003

Hi list!

I have been the assignment to add a button on the Menu just between the
button called show, this button should be called "show all"

I have managed to insert at button there, but i can't figure out have to
retreive all calenders for all users in the function call.

my example

this peace of test code a have added in kronolith/templates/menu/menu.inc
*************************
?php Menu::printItem(Horde::applicationUrl($prefs->getValue('defaultview') .
'.php'), _("Show All"), 'kronolith.gif', null, null,
 ' echo kronolith::listCalendars(); ',''); ?>
**************************

I have found out that it is possible to insert extra buttons (icons) using
the config/menu.php but i was not able to get it placed between the other
show button.

please anyuone

is thisa possible in kronlith on horde mailserver.

im running bsc unix.

As this is the first time im working on that level with kronlith advise
would be very nice.
kind regards
Simon