[kronolith] unable to edit permissions for shared calendars

Benoit St-André ben at benoitst-andre.net
Fri Sep 5 11:40:21 PDT 2003

Hi everyone

I'm having problems with shared calendars. I'm unable to edit
permissions (I supposed it should work like nag shared tasks lists). I
go in options, in "manage multiple calendars", I choose "Edit your
calendars" , then I see my default calendars, but even if I choose
another in the select box, nothing changes in the screen (I suppose that
a "permissions" button should appear right next to the calendar type
listbox).

Anybody had that problem ? (my categories handler is working)...

Thanks
--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net http://benoitst-andre.net