[kronolith] Old Shared Calendars to New?

Tim Glen tim at nonfiction.ca
Fri Oct 31 10:40:55 PST 2003

Okay,

I downloaded a CVS copy of everything a really long time ago to get
shared calendars. everything has been working fine (other than a few
expected bugs) since then but I figured it was time to update to the
newer versions, so the other day, I checked out fresh, new copies from
CVS and configured them. Everything works fine except for Kronolith.
Here are the version numbers (old compared to new). As you can see,
it's been a while since I updated:
  * $Horde: kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php,v 1.121 2003/01/27 19:15:18
chuck Exp $
  * $Horde: kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php,v 1.154 2003/10/21 13:14:16
chuck Exp $

Basically, my new checkout of Horde/Kronolith can't see the old
calendars at all. I am using mcal as the driver and they are set up the
same way in both checkouts. I have also set up the shares the same way
in both places but obviously can't add the sharing to the calendar
itself since the new checkout can't see it.

I'm assuming that the new code is treating mcal differently or
expecting a newer version of mcal. What I would ultimately like to do
is move the events out of mcal and into sql but I need to get at the
info to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

tim
--