[kronolith] Guest Services Calendar

mbydalek at zivix.com mbydalek at zivix.com
Sat Nov 1 10:47:45 PST 2003

> Quoting mbydalek at zivix.com:
>
> > Is there a way to set a static calendar for Guests?  What I mean by this is
> > that I setup a calendar called "Public Calendar" that I want to use for
> guest
> > to see.  The problem comes into play due to the drop-down being shown to
> "Show
> > Calendar:"  If someone unselects the guest calendar, Horde throws errors
> from
> > kronolith/lib/base.php on line 100.
>
> And those errors are? Tell us and we'll fix them.
Ah sorry, thought they would be related to the fact that the public calendar
wasn't selected....but since you asked =)

The following get thrown twice - one above the MONTH - YEAR header, and again
below in the white background.  All these errors occur only when a calendar
isn't selected at all for guests.  Might want to take Jason's pref change and
use that as a default, so guests can't change anything.

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1067

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1068

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1069

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1070

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1067

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1068

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1069

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 1070

Additionally, in the white background, the following are tacked on:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object
given in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 653

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 88

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object
given in /usr/local/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 653

Warning: Illegal offset type in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 88

Once I select a calendar, the only errors that are displayed at the very top
are:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 100

Warning: Illegal offset type in /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 100

The user-calendars work fine so it's definitely an issue with guests.  Hope this
helps.

-Mike