[kronolith] Multi-user display Patch

Robert BARTHEE r.barthee at auranext.com
Tue Nov 4 09:27:15 PST 2003

Hi ALL,
our patch has grown quite big, so now you can dowload it
at the following address: http://hordepatch.auranext.com/
You'll be able to see as well screen shots of this patch.

We would be pleased to discuss the eventual inclusion
of this patch in the main source tree because we believe
that it helps solve some problems in multi-user display.

Key points of the patch: