[kronolith] Somewhat OT: Upgrade help

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Wed Nov 5 13:04:22 PST 2003

Quoting tickticker <tickticker at cox.net>:

> So the question is: Will I need to update EVERYTHING to RELENG to get
> shared calendars going?  Does anyone have any experience going from the
> folowing to RELENG?  Going from Imp 2.x was a big change, are there any
> changes like that out there that will force me to hire my look and feel guy
> again?

Short answer is that shared calendars are not yet available in RELENG.  They
have stabilized for the most part, but they are part of the development
(HEAD) branch so there are no promises as to stability of implementation,
etc.  They will not be ported back to the stable branch; they rely too
heavily on other new development code.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening