[kronolith] Somewhat OT: Upgrade help

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:08:01 PST 2003

Quoting tickticker <tickticker at cox.net>:

> mucky mucks just said that they want shared calendars.  If it was just a
> kronolith issue, no problem.  It's not though, I'm assuming I have to upgrade
> EveryThing to the RELENG version to get the latest greatest Kronolith going.

You can run CVS RELENG with the release versions.  You can not run CVS HEAD
without running CVS HEAD of everything, but you can run CVS RELENG with
any compatible release.

So, if the functionality you want is in the CVS RELENG of kronolith you
are all set.  If it is instead in CVS HEAD, then you have to upgrade
everything else also.

> Horde:2.2.1
> Imp: 3.2
> Kronolith 1.1

You should be able to slap the CVS RELENG into that no problem.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!