[kronolith] creating event problems. was:Re: problems setting up kronolith indexes in postgresql

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Thu Nov 6 19:10:13 PST 2003

Eric Rostetter wrote:

 > The CVS HEAD has a postgresql script, but it was never backported to
RELENG.

thanks are due to do both of you for your assistance.  I've managed to
get the database set up and enough of the configuration so that I can
display a calendar.  The next challenge is that I do not seem to be able
to write to the calendar.  Looking in the logs, it appears that there
are only queries and no writes.  Every attempt to create an entry
results in a blank calendar.

any ideas?

---eric