[kronolith] free busy information

Shane Boulter sboulter at ariasolutions.com
Wed Nov 12 22:46:39 PST 2003

Well I've been a big user or horde over the past 2 years.  I have many
of the modules installed and they are all working well for me.  I've had
kronolith installed for quite some time and haven't had any problems
with it.  The only thing I can't get to work no matter what is the
free/busy application.  I goto the webpage
http://webmail.ariasolutions.com/kronolith/fb.php?c=sboulter and it will
ask me to download a file called fb.ics.  I save the application but it
is always blank.  I have verified that my default options are to have
show and read permissions.  I've also setup my calendar as shared and
explicitly added show and read permission to guest.  No matter what I
have tried it has always shown me a blank page.  Is there something else
that I am missing for I can't seem to find anything wrong with my
configuration.  In my horde.log file I see this:

Nov 12 22:18:48 HORDE [info] [imp] Logout for amack [209.115.228.238]
from {mail.ariasolutions.com:143} [on li
ne 59 of "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php"]
Nov 12 22:19:27 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] SQL Query by
Category_sql::getCategoriesByAttributes(): SELECT DISTI
NCT a1.category_id, c.category_name FROM horde_categories c LEFT JOIN
horde_category_attributes a1 ON a1.categ
ory_id = c.category_id WHERE c.group_uid = 'horde.shares.kronolith' AND
(a1.attribute_name = 'perm_guest' AND
a1.attribute_value & 2) [on line 714 of
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]
Nov 12 22:19:28 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] SQL Query by
Category_sql::_loadById(): SELECT category_id, category
_name, category_parents, category_order FROM horde_categories WHERE
(category_id IN (38, 459) OR category_pare
nts = ':38' OR category_parents = ':459') AND group_uid =
'horde.shares.kronolith' ORDER BY category_id [on li
ne 231 of "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]
Nov 12 22:19:28 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] SQL Query by
Category_sql::getCategoryAttributes(): SELECT category_
id, attribute_name as name, attribute_key as "key", attribute_value as
value FROM horde_category_attributes WH
ERE category_id IN (38, 459) [on line 621 of
"/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Category/sql.php"]

I have verified that category_id 38 is indeed my shared calendar.
Hopefully someone can help me finally get this working.

horde 3.0 cvs
kronolith 2.0 cvs

Both where fairly recently checked out from cvs.

Shane