[kronolith] free busy information

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 13 08:12:00 PST 2003

Quoting Shane Boulter <sboulter at ariasolutions.com>:

> Well I've been a big user or horde over the past 2 years.  I have many
> of the modules installed and they are all working well for me.  I've had
> kronolith installed for quite some time and haven't had any problems
> with it.  The only thing I can't get to work no matter what is the
> free/busy application.  I goto the webpage
> http://webmail.ariasolutions.com/kronolith/fb.php?c=sboulter and it will
> ask me to download a file called fb.ics.  I save the application but it
> is always blank.  I have verified that my default options are to have
> show and read permissions.  I've also setup my calendar as shared and
> explicitly added show and read permission to guest.  No matter what I
> have tried it has always shown me a blank page.  Is there something else
> that I am missing for I can't seem to find anything wrong with my
> configuration.  In my horde.log file I see this:

Nothing here says that sboulter is the right calendar name. You mention later
that you want to be looking at your shared calendar, which isn't going to be
sboulter, it's going to be something else.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe