[kronolith] Day and Week views not scrolling

Ryan Smith Ryan_Smith at messageone.com
Mon Nov 17 16:13:34 PST 2003

I downloaded kronolith-1.1-RC3 and have it up, installed and working.

In the views, I would like to scroll through weeks and days using the left and right arrows.  Unfortunately for me this does not work.  The URL when clicked on looks like :

kronolith/day.php?year&mday&month <https://emsloweb01.tstems.austin.messageone.com/kronolith/day.php?year&mday&month>

There are not any errors in the horde or php logs.  I looked through the troubleshooting faq and didn't see any reference to scrolling.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Ryan Smith