[kronolith] Fwd: kronolith (index.php)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 18 11:37:19 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from joeangth at yahoo.com -----
    Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:37:26 -0800 (PST)
    From: joe angth <joeangth at yahoo.com>
 Subject: kronolith (index.php)
      To: chuck at horde.org

In the CVS version of kronolith checked out at 14:30
EST on 18 November 2003, the index.php checks to see
if certain files are there, specifically:
$kronolith_configured = (@is_readable(KRONOLITH_BASE .
'/config/conf.php') &&
                         @is_readable(KRONOLITH_BASE .
'/config/prefs.php') &&
                         @is_readable(KRONOLITH_BASE .
'/config/html.php'));

but yet in the config directory you list conf.php as
conf.xml.

When I load index.php it obviously doesn't come up,
but even if I comment out the part that checks to see
if conf.php is_readable, the index page still doesn't
come up. Any ideas?

-Joe

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe