[kronolith] Re: more fun with importing counters

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Nov 19 16:29:58 PST 2003

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von "Eric S. Johansson" <esj at harvee.org>:
>

>>trying to import a CSV calendar file from outlook.  We match up as many
>>of the entries as we can and then get:
>

>>ideas?
>

> Not without telling us the version you use, if you have installed File_CSV
> and providing some example data to reproduce it.

*Do'H*..

my apologies.  kronolith 1.1.  I didn't explicitly install File_CSV.  I
would imagine that it is part of the standard package since we were
given the option of importing either outlook or CSV.  I will double
check to see if there was any mention of it in the instructions tomorrow
that I may have missed.

I will also try to get a calendar from one of the users to reproduce
this problem.  Where would you like me to send it?

As for the non repeating entries, all you need to do is manually enter
the data for a counter entry and it won't repeat.  Least wise, it won't
repeat for me nor anyone else who has tried it.

---eric