[kronolith] Re: more fun with importing counters

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 20 03:47:36 PST 2003

Zitat von "Eric S. Johansson" <esj at harvee.org>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von "Eric S. Johansson" <esj at harvee.org>:
> >

> >>trying to import a CSV calendar file from outlook.  We match up as many
> >>of the entries as we can and then get:
> >

> >>ideas?
> >

> > Not without telling us the version you use, if you have installed
> File_CSV
> > and providing some example data to reproduce it.
>
> *Do'H*..
>
> my apologies.  kronolith 1.1.  I didn't explicitly install File_CSV.  I
> would imagine that it is part of the standard package since we were
> given the option of importing either outlook or CSV.  I will double
> check to see if there was any mention of it in the instructions tomorrow
> that I may have missed.

Import has been rewritten in parts in CVS HEAD and works much smarter there.
I won't put much effort in the RELENG import code personally because I
can't simply backport the new code.

> I will also try to get a calendar from one of the users to reproduce
> this problem.  Where would you like me to send it?

You can send it here, if it doesn't contain too much data, a few lines
should suffer. But see above, I can't make any promises.

> As for the non repeating entries, all you need to do is manually enter
> the data for a counter entry and it won't repeat.  Least wise, it won't
> repeat for me nor anyone else who has tried it.

Lost you here.

Jan.